Joinery students will be exposed to the following Practical and Theoretical Skills/Knowledge.
Course Elements Include:
- Blueprint/Technical Drawing (TD)
- Cabinet Making
- Wood Finishing
- Application of Woodworking Machinery
- Joinery Technology
- Maintenance of Tools and Equipment
- Applied Mathematics
- 1 Year Full-time
- 2 Years Part-time
- (Intakes every September)
Cost: Government Funded (Free for Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago)
Registration Fee: $TT100.00 (non-refundable)
- CVQ in Secondary School, Carpentry Level I Certificate OR MIC-IT HYPE OR MuST Carpentry Certificate Completion of Level I Carpentry from a recognized TVET Institution OR Equivalent work Experience.
- National/ Resident of Trinidad and Tobago
- Minimum age of Seventeen (17) years.
- Copy of Identification Card
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Utility Bill
- 2 Passport sized Photos
Certification upon completion: MIC Institute of Technology Level II Joinery Certificate.
Location/ Class Time:
St. Bede Technology Centre:
Full-time: Monday- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Part-time: Monday- Friday: 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
For more info please contact: +-1-868-663-4MIC (4642) ext. 3012, 3130 or +1-868-645-6702.