Aims & Objectives
To provide a training course that specifically meets the needs of a modern production environment-food, liquid products and other associated industries.
Mechatronics covers the integration of electronics, electrical and mechanical disciplines into modern engineering applications. This course will meet the needs for all those requiring and understanding of these engineering applications.
- Successfully completed Programmable Logic Controllers, Level II.
- 3 years experience in a controls environment.
- Or any equivalent combination.
- MIC Institute of Technology Certificate
- Sensors and transducers
- Systems – mechanical, electronic, electrical, pneumatic
- System control (Open and Closed Loop)
- Introduction to PLC systems
- Mechatronics applications