The aim of the Master Craftsman programme is to train skilled and experienced workers in the following trade areas:
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Construction Technology
Participants of this pogramme are trained:
- To the highest level of technical competency in their respective occupational areas
- In the basics of management and supervision
- To become trainers in their respective occupational areas
A graduate of this programme will therefore be able to function as a specialist in his/her occupational area and be qualified for supervisory or trainer positions.
Six months Training in Trinidad and Tobago and four months Training in Germany (Including Industrial Training) OR Ten months Training in Trinidad & Tobago (Special lectures from Germany)
- Technician Diploma, Journeyman or NEC Craft certificate
- 23 years or older
- 3-5 years industrial experience
- 3 O’ levels
Certification: Master Craftsman Diploma (MIC, ICON German Chamber)
The cost of the Master Craftsman training programme will be made available upon request.
The cost includes all course materials, consumables etc.